SAP Project Consultant SD
Location: Poznan, Poland
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other. IT department is seeking an experimented SAP Project Consultant covering Sales and Distribution (SD) to all ROCKWOOL operating companies (OPCOs). This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
This is the role
- Work according the strategy by delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business:
- Work to set direction through strategic roadmap with Solution architect and then evolve the global design with appropriate solutions, which may cut across many SAP modules and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage deep understanding of how the IT tools are used by the business and how these tools interact to influence the business to think in new ways by providing design direction, including alternative options
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) the analysis of business requirements and processes including meeting with business users, business stake holders, decision-makers, developers, and super users
- Define and translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for business, IT consultants and management.
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IT skills to configure and develop the right solution
- SAP configuration of SD module / and cross modules integration (LES /MM / FI/ CO) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with others solutions like CRM / Eshop / CPQ
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise. Ability to establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
- Due to international organization, candidate needs to be willing to travel (sometimes at short notice), travel content between 30% and 50% of the time.
This is what you offer
- Master's Degree in Logistic Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on SD module
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Material Management (MM) and Controlling (CO) and LES (Logistic execution)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- Knowledge in MTS/MTO processes
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Industry experience in Sales department will be added advantage.
- Preference given for SAP and APICS certifications
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply to Poznan_Recruitment@rockwool.com with a reference number: SAPSD-POZ in the title of your email.
Please include in CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”