SAP CO Functional Lead
Location: Poznan, Poland
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is the role
DIGITAL is seeking an experienced SAP Functional Lead (FL) covering Finance Controlling (CO). The Functional Lead leads the Project consultant in the development of SAP CO across the group. In addition to overseeing project work, the candidate will also be required to support the RockBis system team, contribute to the Roadmap, liaise with Solution Architects and other Functional Leads and provide advice and training to our consultants based in across the global.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants within ROCKWOOL to oversee the completion of the rollout of the RockBis system in our operating companies (OPCOs) around the world, including estimating, planning and monitoring of resources.
- Support the ROCKWOOL Group IT Strategy of delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business.
- Provide advice and training to the CO team as well as cross training FI-CO.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants to deliver new functionality that improves business efficiencies and productivity while being in alignment with the group’s architecture.
- Translating business needs into clear requirements that will enable the design of flexible solutions to enable business strategies and align with template
- Facilitate change management and user acceptance
- Provide constant insight and support to business activities to solve daily business problems by using existing tools and systems.
- Work with other Project Consultants, and collaborate with the Finance Functional Lead and Solution Architects within Rockwool to oversee the completion of the rollout the RockBis system in our operating companies (OPCOs) around the world.
- Provide deep functional expertise of Finance Controlling system capabilities
- Help deliver savings and benefits to the Group by constantly looking for improvements to business processes that can be realized within Finance Controlling
- Stay abreast of current developments in Finance Controlling and Wider IT
- Proactively identify functional enhancements to add value to business by analyzing business processes and systems, identifying inefficiencies and documenting business processes and procedures
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
This is what you offer
- Master Degree or above in Financial Accounting, Computer science or other related area
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAP CO including end to end projects implementation
- Must have strong functional and technical hands on configuration experience in SAP CO
- Experience of knowledge sharing with others in both remotely and face to face
- Functional and technical experience in SAP CO including CO-OM, CO-PCA, CO-CCA, CO-PA, Product Costing, integration with other modules
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to create and maintain technical and process documentation
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good presentation and documentation skills
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Willing to travel (sometimes at short notice) - travel content between 30% and 50% of the time
- Global implementation and shared services experience is a strong plus
- Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams in the US, Europe and Asia
- A minimum experience of 2 years as Functional Lead or similar position for the CO (or FI/CO) module during implementation is desirable
- CO-ML (Material Ledger) knowledge, solid understanding of FI New GL is desirable
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply to Poznan_Recruitment@rockwool.com with a reference number: SAPCO-POZ in the title of your email.
Please include in CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”