ROCKWOOL UK are seeking a Policy and Public Affairs Adviser to join the team. This is an interim vacancy for 12 months based in the Chiswick (London) office.
Rockwool are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. This vacancy is full time and permanent, and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This is the role:
• Co-ordinating political monitoring and alerting the public affairs team and wider business to relevant developments and opportunities
• Conducting policy research and preparing consultation responses to government and regulatory bodies
• Preparing concise policy briefings for internal and external audiences
• Conducting research and writing copy for RWUK’s sustainability report
• Identifying engagement and influencing opportunities within central government, local government, think tanks, membership bodies and other influencers
• Engaging with external stakeholders including policy-makers and influencers to drive RWUK positions
• Representing RWUK on external committees, task forces and at policy and industry events
• Creating and feeding policy and public affairs content to RWUK and external communications platforms
This is what you offer:
Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
Proven previous experience in a similar role e.g. Policy, Regulatory Affairs, Public Affairs
Strong understanding of UK policy and regulatory framework
Excellent communicator both verbal and written
Knowledge of one or more of the following policy areas:
• Energy efficiency
• Environmental noise
• Building regulations
Knowledge of building/construction industry
Knowledge of the devolved administrations
This is what we offer:
ROCKWOOL UK offers an excellent benefit package alongside a competitive salary. If you recognise yourself in this opportunity, please send your CV to Bethany.email@example.com. For more detailed information about this position please contact Recruitment Specialist Bethany Willcox on 01656 868409.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!