Product Data Administrator
Company Profile: The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the role:
ROCKWOOL UK have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their finance department. This role will report directly to the Finance Manager, where you will be responsible for the following:
• Creation and maintenance of all “own produced” products in RockBis including material masters, Labelling, QM and VC (costing setup). Including semi-finished materials, main production lines, fabrication, pipe sections, tinted paints and renders in Cannock etc.
• Creation and maintenance of all “traded goods” products in RockBis including material masters and Purchase Info Records.
• Creation and maintenance of all “raw material” products in RockBis including gathering pricing and specification information and using GSP RockSpec system for approval, creation of the materials in RockBis and Purchase Info Record.
• Ensuring follow through so subsequent changes to raw material usage are matched to the system using Variant Tables and BOMs by liaising with Purchasing, Production and other functions.
• Ownership of the sub-contracting process from Working with Technical Solutions to confirm the customers’ requirements through to ensuring Goods Receipt of purchase order which triggers the invoicing to our customer
• Maintenance of Production Specifications (including sub-contracted products) - ensuring any requested changes are approved by the relevant parties and all systems are updated with the same data - RockFact, QM, labelling etc.
• Support production of Key Factory Performance Indicators (SKU’s Efficiency, etc.)
• Management of raw material movements and semi-finished production in the RockBis environment. (Internal transfers and back flushing of components). Investigate and correct back flush issues.
• Provide data service to both internal and external customers by extracting and manipulating data from RockBis and other systems.
• On-going maintenance and auditing of BOMs using Variant Tables - to minimise the variance from standard product costing to actual real life consumption ensuring accurate reporting of costs and CM1.
• Co-ordinate investigations and corrective actions about inventory management.
• Update, administer and quality check all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Data Extraction for Customers
• Support Internal Audits
This is what you offer:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• An interest in working within a manufacturing environment
• A finance / accounting qualification
This is what we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent company benefits
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. https://rockwoolgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/ROCKWOOL/job/Bridgend/Product-Data-Administrator_R0007673