Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides wide scope of services including IT (DIGITAL), financial, engineering, and HR services for group entities.
Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, Web Development, MS Dynamics, IT asset management, IT service desk, Agile project management, Office 365 and others.
We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
As part of Group IT, the Service Operations and Support team provides IT support functions to more than 8000 users across the globe. We’re an ITIL based organization with focus on providing and continuously improving user experience in engaging the IT services.
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Work according the strategy by delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business:
- Work to set direction through strategic roadmap with Solution architect and then evolve the global design with appropriate solutions, which may cut across many SAP modules and non-SAP systems, to most effectively meet business needs.
- Leverage deep understanding of how the IT tools are used by the business and how these tools interact to influence the business to think in new ways by providing design direction, including alternative options
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate with the Business Process Owner (BPO) the analysis of business requirements and processes including meeting with business users, business stake holders, decision-makers, developers, and super users
- Define and translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for business, IT consultants and management.
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Leadership role in Agile solution teams including business and IT skills to configure and develop the right solution
- SAP configuration of WM and TRM modules / and cross modules integration (PP/MM/TM) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with the Paperless Warehouse Service (infrastructure, Network and WIFI for Radio Frequency)
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small to medium-sized projects within area of expertise. Ability to establish project priorities and deadlines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
- Look for improvements to business best practices processes, identify, design, and implement WM solutions to drive greater business efficiency.
This is what you offer
- Master's Degree in Logistic Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain focused on Warehouse Management (WM) and Task Resource Management (TRM)
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
- Functional Expertise in Supply chain processes
- Cross functional SAP ERP Analyst experience to include the areas of Transportation Management (TM), Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM)
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- SAP expertise in IM / WM / TRM and MDE
- Deep knowledge in MTS/MTO processes
- Inbound / internal and outbound warehouse flows including strategies to connect WM to PP / MM / TM.
- Warehouse Master Data (WM/TRM)
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Industry experience in warehouse execution will be added advantage.
- Preference given for SAP and APICS certifications
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 200+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button). Apply