Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Join us in the new greenfield factory in Ploiesti!
This is the role
- Has the responsibility of maintaining the quality system of the facility as well appropriate records.
- Assist in implementation and right to use of the quality marks / certificates of finished products and of the health certificates for the product.
- Follow up on all product quality claims received through the customer service department according to the quality manual and internal process.
- Keep updated the database of product quality data and the product master data of the SAP database.
- Manage the facility quality laboratory.
- Ensure that all measurement instruments are calibrated according to requirement set up by the certifying bodies.
- Prepare control plans for quality control in production and lambda sampling
- Ensure control plans meet the requirements of EN13162 and other relevant standards for frequency of test
- Acting for customer satisfaction and minimisation of claims
- Definition and specification of the raw materials used in production
- Sample and analyse products for lambda
- Prepare and implement calibration plan for all test equipment ensuring it complies with EN 13172
- Proposing cost saving actions in the areas of responsibility
- Responsible for follow up on the quality of the external briquette producer regarding all aspects of briquette production.
- Provide certificates of conformity to customers when required
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports from area of responsibility
- To give and participate during implementation of new proposals for cost savings in the production area.
This is what you offer
- College/University degree in Engineering (chemistry / mechanics / mining)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in production or Quality area (assurance/ control, product testing laboratory)
- Familiar with quality systems
- PC skills (SAP is a plus)
- Internal or Lead Auditor certification for ISO 9001, (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 is a plus).
- Any other Quality trainings and certifications are a plus.
- English and Romanian in oral and written communication
Send your CV in English. Apply