Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The Account Manager position will be a combination of a sales role and to drive specification on the portfolio of products to consultants, influencers and indirect buying customers.
Job Purpose & Scope
- Responsible for implementing sales strategies in the assigned territory, promoting product specification works, meeting targeted goals, building greater market share and profit as set by the company.
- Proactively search for relevant potential projects to conduct specification activities through building owner, façade consultants, Architects and contractors.
- Responsible for the coordination of technical inquiries from supplier and technical marketing team to influencer, direct and in-direct customers.
- To effectively manage the business channels, retail sales and networks to achieve sales target and building close customer relationship.
- Gather relevant market intelligence for company to make better sales and marketing decision.
- To update superior on sales performance and to actively participate in organizing sales and business activities.
- Drive pre-sales marketing activities and conduct after sales activities
Key Result Areas
- Managing Sales and Market Expansion
- Specification on the portfolio of products
- Customer Service and Building Customer Relation
- Providing Relevant Market Intelligence
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Budget Performance
- Assisting in promotion
- Activities Company Values
- At least a tertiary education in civil engineering or other technical fields of study,
- 3-4 years of experiences in sales management, specifier in building materials, constructions and other relevant industries
- Good communications skills (verbal and written) and comfortable working with all level of people, internally and external customers
- Proactive and dynamic personality, able to work independently and in a team as well.