Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is the role
As part of the growth of this Team, we are looking for an experienced FI/CO Functional Lead. In addition to overseeing project work, the candidate will also be required to support the RockBis system team, contribute to the Roadmap, liaise with Solution Architects and other Functional Leads and provide advice and training to our consultants based in across the global.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants within ROCKWOOL to oversee the completion of the rollout of the RockBis system in our operating companies (OPCOs) around the world, including estimating, planning and monitoring of resources.
- Support the ROCKWOOL Group IT Strategy of delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business.
- Provide advice and training to the FI/CO team as well as cross training FI-CO.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants to deliver new functionality that improves business efficiencies and productivity while being in alignment with the group’s architecture.
- Translating business needs into clear requirements that will enable the design of flexible solutions to enable business strategies and align with template
- Facilitate change management and user acceptance
- Provide constant insight and support to business activities to solve daily business problems by using existing tools and systems.
- Work with other Project Consultants, and collaborate with the Finance Functional Lead and Solution Architects within Rockwool to oversee the completion of the rollout the SAP system in our operating companies (OPCOs) around the world.
- Provide deep functional expertise of Finance Controlling system capabilities
- Help deliver savings and benefits to the Group by constantly looking for improvements to business processes that can be realized within Finance Controlling
- Stay abreast of current developments in Finance Controlling and Wider IT
- Proactively identify functional enhancements to add value to business by analyzing business processes and systems, identifying inefficiencies and documenting business processes and procedures
- Analyze business requirements through fit/gap analysis and coordinate / prioritize solution gaps with business process owners and secure change management
- Provide functional guidance to ensure IT solution integrity and maintain documentation updated (functional and technical specifications)
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the SAP system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCOs.
This is what you offer
- Master Degree or above in Financial Accounting, Computer science or other related area
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAP FI/CO including end to end projects implementation
- Must have strong functional and technical hands on configuration experience in SAP FI/CO
- Experience of knowledge sharing with others in both remotely and face to face
- Functional and technical experience in SAP CO including CO-OM, CO-PCA, CO-CCA, CO-PA, Product Costing, integration with other modules
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to create and maintain technical and process documentation
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities
- Experience working with international and remote team providing operational support and delivering projects
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions / in working with the business in understanding and delivering business process improvements
- Willing to travel (sometimes at short notice) - travel content between 30% and 50% of the time
- Global implementation and shared services experience is a strong plus
- Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams in the US, Europe and Asia
- A minimum experience of 2 years as Functional Lead or similar position for the CO (or FI/CO) module during implementation is desirable
- CO-ML (Material Ledger) knowledge, solid understanding of FI New GL is desirable
- Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations (Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work)
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 250+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button). Apply