Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out projects for Malaysia operations
- to carry out investment request for projects and formulate project requirements, budgets, project schedules and identification of other required resources to achieve project objectives and ensure that the best solution is chosen, taking into account investment amount, quality, total cost of ownership and safety (SHE)
- to ensure projects are carried out to meet project objectives, as per agreed timeline, budget. Providing periodic status reports and highlighting of possible issues
- to ensure that projects are properly handed over to customers, ensuring required documentation is in place and training is carried out
- to provide technical support on equipment to operations; Conducting investigation and furnishing solutions to recurring problems
- to provide technical assistance to Maintenance on daily issues of equipment and related matters; Conducting investigation and furnishing solutions to recurring problems
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering specialization;
- Experiences in Engineering fields of work in the operations team, technical driven
- Hands-on work experience in managing at least 3 full life cycle of project management from the start till the end in setup a new production line and machines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence and communicate with different level of people within the organisation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team work
- Able to travel within the plants in Malaysia and support Regionally if required
- Only applicable for Malaysian candidates