Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Join us during greenfield project of building our new factory in Ploiesti.
This is the role
Project phase :
- Managing technical documentation and design for the line
- Supervision and coordination of line assembly
- Managing and preparing the final technical documentation of the line
Factory phase :
- Reporting to Electrical Supervisor
- Ensure required operational capacity of the machines
- Involved in reporting monitored KPIs in the maintenance department
- Analyzing the causes of defects and finding actions to prevent future failures
- Ensures preventive maintenance tasks are completed as to the plant maintenance plan
- Troubleshooting of machines
- Managing – together with the Electrical Supervisor – the stock and supply of spare parts
- Assist in checking subcontractors. Monitoring of subcontractors in terms of compliance with standards of the highest quality and fulfilling tasks in a timely manner and in the best way
- Analyze together with relevant persons the plant maintenance plan and improves it (at least once a year)
- With the feedback from technicians creates or modifies working procedures
- Develops technical solutions to problems related to maintenance in order to minimize costs during a technical intervention
- Defines the technical specifications and needs of the spare parts
- Completes all the relevant tasks requested by his supervisor
This is what you offer
- Technical university education: electrics, electronics, electro mechanics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the industrial field
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Good working knowledge of PLC programming (Siemens)
- Fluent English and Romanian