Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The QA Engineer is responsible to ensure smooth overall operation of XRF Machine, Lab equipment’s, management of wool chemistry, Raw material chemistry & monitoring of compliance of product certificate of Malaysia Plants
- Responsible to ensure the Quality Control Plan of Raw material and Product; on chemistry is conducted effectively and efficiently in both BRJ & MLK factories
- Calibrate, Maintain and repair XRF & other various lab test equipment and apparatuses with acceptable reliability
- Perform, support, and lead tasks in a physical analysis laboratories including XRF, Lost of ignition of Raw Material, moisture of raw material and microscopic examination fiber Diameter measurements
- Support of existing test procedures and development of new test protocols if necessary by communicating with Rockwool International.
- Be “hands on” in all areas of the lab production process with the experience and aptitude to observe and report when key process variables have changed un/expectedly
- Responsible to communicate with product marketing team on renewal of product performance test report of BRJ & MLK products e.g. EN 13501, MS1020, BS476 Part 6 & 7 etc
- To assist to coordinate with procurement & conduct raw material supplier audits, and implement ways for continuous improvement
- Support the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Support Monitoring quality management system (internal audit) for all sites and establishes a basis for future improvements & benchmarking. and serves as the Quality Management Representative and Lead auditor
- Assist in factory trials and special projects
- Maintain good working environment in terms of safety, health and housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Science/Chemistry/Material Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience and minimum 2 years in quality related function, preferably in a manufacturing/lab industry
- Good knowledge Inorganic Chemistry or material science
- Good Knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word & PPT
- Proficient in English language both in written and spoken
- Statistical Process Control or relevant analysis tools
- Knowledge in ISO9001:2015
- Knowledge in XRF Machine or Lab Equipment