Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Qualification and experience needed for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in process engineering
- Minimum 2 years of team leading experience
- Project management experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, cost control)
- Computer literacy (SAP would be an advantage)
- Fluency in Romanian and English
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations of the briquettes facility to meet the main plant needs
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining requested quality standards
- Be responsible for briquettes production output, product quality and on-time delivery to main plant
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor briquettes facility operations and trigger corrective actions
- Establishes and monitors the quality performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to reduce the production costs
- Ensures that any equipment installed or modified in production satisfies statutory requirements as well as internal safety rules and standards
- Liaises with relevant persons in other departments regarding the process issues
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup, lead, manage and develop department members; evaluates performance of direct reports
- Commit to Company and plant safety procedures
- Address employees’ issues or grievances
- Compliant with the requirements of the Quality Management System
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual routine reports
Reporting to: Project Manager