Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Marketing Assistant - ROCKFON (Part of the ROCKWOOL Group)
Fixed term contract - 12 months
The Marketing Assistant contributes to the implementation of the external communication plan.
The purpose of this role is to spread a positive image of the company and make its products known. You will implement and coordinate actions to reach the relevant stakeholders through external communication (PR, advertising, events) and digital communication (Rockfon website, referencing websites, social media).
- Assist the CMM in achieving goals of the marketing plan by carrying out agreed campaigns and projects
- Contribute to the local communication actions
- Maintain and regularly update referencing websites (Rockfon, specification directories, distributor websites)
- Implement and maintain the quality of the brand within the UK
- Organise exhibitions and events
- Coordinate press release opportunities between sales team and PR agency
- Ensure all product updates are applied to relevant communication materials
This is the role:
- Implement group and local communication campaigns.
- Ensure that all materials comply with the Rockfon brand guidelines.
- Ensure the full implementation of the local communication plan.
- Coordinate with external suppliers (communication agencies, printers, designers)
- Organise exhibitions and events (logistics, displays, marketing materials, sales team briefings).
- Manage product sample stocks at fulfilment house and re-order via Customer Service
- Ensure all product updates are reflected in communication materials e.g. datasheets, price lists, system descriptions and brochures.
- Maintain up to date content on Rockfon website, distributor websites, Showpad, YouTube and other online specification directories.
- Miscellaneous materials (business gifts, point of sale displays, PowerPoint presentations)
- Carry out campaigns in line with the Rockfon objectives of the sales and marketing plan.
- Carry out miscellaneous campaigns and projects as required.
- Create the exhibition design concept.
- Identify and manage suppliers of marketing materials and other event management suppliers such as organisers, logistics, etc.
- Involve the internal team to make it successful.
- Communicate before, during and after the event to inform the target customer group and to encourage their participation.
- Ensure that the event runs effectively and within the allocated budget.
- Contribute to key advertising, communication, sponsoring and media opportunities.
- Maintain key customer lists in RockSell and on our website eg. Active Installers, Distributors, Mono Installers.
- Create and fulfil follow up letters and certificates to CPD attendees and update RockSell where necessary.
- Prioritise case study opportunities in line with the plan.
- Liaise with the PR agency as required.
- Update Central Communications with new photography and prepare forms and photos for Brand Portal.
- Create case study PDF’s of all completed PR projects.
- Assist with press event organisation where necessary.
- Fulfil customer requests for product data and images.
- Coordinate content for the website and social media channels inc. YouTube.
- Keep all content and downloads on website up to date, and create regular news stories, banner adverts, emails etc.
- Keep Sholwpad up to date and cleansed of unused documents.
- Manage product samples from the factory to maintain relevant stocks.
- Ensure sales team follow up on all sample leads and report via RockSell.
- Develop and produce sales tools to support the sales team (brochures, presentations, business gifts, POS). Manage stocks, reprints and distribution.
- Update content of annual price list, in conjunction with Customer Services.
- Arrange print, fulfilment and distribution to distribution customer list.
- To manage and act within the framework of policies and guides as well as the shared values of Rockfon and ROCKWOOL International.
- To refrain from binding the company legally to any outside parties or agree to long-term obligations without the CMM’s agreement.
This is what you offer:
- Communications related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar Marketing role
- Written and spoken English to a professional business level
- Communication and presentation (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Team player
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ annual leave + 8 banks
- Westfield Health
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply