Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
We are looking for a person who would join our team in temporary period as replacement for maternity leave.
Join us and get valuable experience in dynamic international company
This is the role
- Guarantee the effective processing of customer sales orders
- Following all relevant internal procedures for day to day activity
- Ensure external and internal customer satisfaction and develop close relationships with all contacts
- Administration of sales orders to cash to ensure efficient and effective processing.
- Receipt of orders to analyse products/quantities/lead times for validation
- Order entry in SAP system
- Apply pricing policy in conjunction with sales team when required
- Check product availability in liaison with factories/suppliers
- Send orders for preparation and follow up logistics and transport with 3rd party service provider and/or internal logistics depts.
- Management of claims and credit requests
- Filing and archiving
- Chasing payment as required on request from accounts
- Respond to queries received by phone, mail, etc from external and internal contacts, with help from other depts (logistics, technical, marketing, sales,…)
- Product availability and lead time
- Pricing and quotation for special products
- Requests for sales contact / documentation / samples
- Various periodic activities such as :
- Weekly check of invoice and credit posting
- Monthly close of accounts and order portfolio
- Visit customers to build a network of contacts
- Participate in group initiatives and projects
This is what you offer:
- Experience in Customer service
- Italian and English
- SAP is a plus
Interested? Please apply as soon as possible. Apply