Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
This is the role
Being responsible for customer accounting and G/L Romania and Bulgaria you will assure that all the assigned accounting and administrative activities are properly and on time executed allowing the company management to take right the decisions in order to reach the established goals.
- Books and controls all account receivables and un-payments fixed by direct superior.
- Prepare the weekly outstanding payments report.
- Prepare the monthly reports on credit days.
- Maintain the customer master data activities.
- Cooperate for the establishment of internal periodic closures (on monthly basis) and the yearly closure within the established deadline.
- Maintain the contact with banks for ordinary operation (payments checks, payment credit notes, requests checks, etc.) using the support provided (home banking, etc.).
- Follow up of policy for credit recovery.
- Supports the various department for a better and efficient management of their own and colleagues’ operation; promptly reports to the direct superior and to the other departments anything not complying with the law in force, the internal procedures of the Company, the Group and what is directly provided by direct superior.
- Assists and cooperates with all colleagues from own operating company and from other Group organizations, with all stakeholders; external consultancy firms and other companies generally cooperating with ROCKWOOL ROMANIA and BULGARIA.
- Proposes solution and expresses her views in order to improve relations and activities inside her/his department and the Company.
- Actively participates to the department meeting and those held by the Company.
- Executes, always following the safety rules, any further instructions given by direct superior as well as accessory, auxiliary and complementary task, even of a lower content but however complementary for their execution.
- You will report to the Finance Director.
This is what you offer
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Romanian and English language
- PC skills
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Experience in international company is a plus
This is what we offer
Dynamic job with lot of opportunity to learn and develop in strong international company.
Please apply at your earliest convenience.