Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for SharePoint and O365
- Drive user adoption plans and sustainability for SharePoint, OneDrive and other O365 apps
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new O365/SharePoint based business requirements
- Ensure relevant operational processes and procedures are documented and maintained for the technologies
- Performs O365/SharePoint user training
- Identify new areas and business processes where O365/SharePoint can be leveraged and facilitates continual process improvement
- Participate in architectural peer review and design activities with other tech groups
- Support SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online infrastructure with deployment, maintenance, health and performance monitoring
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint best practices across on-prem and Public cloud implementations
- Mentor team members and Super Users on SharePoint best practices and administrative tasks
- Incident and Problem analysis and resolution in accordance to set SLA
- Manage continual improvement initiatives within the technology area
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 or more years of experience implementing SharePoint solutions for business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2010 including O365/SharePoint and related technologies (PowerApps, Flow, Teams, Delve, Planner, OneDrive, etc..)
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results orientation, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Experience working with Agile and ITIL environment
- Demonstrates competency/success in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions and create long term partnerships with customers
- Experience with MS PowerShell scripting a plus
- Demonstrable intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 2012 and above server O/S and Active Directory
- Understanding of various application, authentication (Kerberos) i.e. SSL, SOAP, LDAP, etc.
- Understanding of relational databases i.e. MSSQL within the context of SharePoint
- General knowledge of web applications, SQL Server relational database, SharePoint design, and Internet protocols.
- Strong knowledge of the SharePoint security model and governance model.
- Strong understanding of current SharePoint trends.
- Experience on large projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong human relation skills. Able to interact with internal customers, vendors, and other IT professionals and management.
- Self-starter that can perform at a high level with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail while working in a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets