Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Location: Bucharest - office based
Would you like to become the new member of our technical support department in Romania working for dynamic international company?
This is your new job:
- Provide technical assistance to our existing customers (individuals, companies, distributors), sales forces and prescribing force
- Develop new and innovations products, systems and solutions with our local factory in Romania
- Working and collaborating on local and international projects
- Coordinate and develop our training academy program together with our training technician for new and existing clients
- Manage incoming technical requests from potential customers
- Carry out technical assistance activities on the use of ROCKWOOL Romania products & systems
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- To know and support the technical documentation necessary for the sales process: certifications, technical agreements, CAD details, installation guidelines, etc
- Participate in the centralization / organization of technical information / documentation and easy sales team access to this information
- Maintain complete and up-to-date knowledge and skills on all product technical features and insulation/building market standards
- Ensure compliance with the law of products put on the market in coordination with factories.
- With guidance from the Technical Support Manager, carry out the certification and qualification of insulating products for Romania, ensuring the standards and regulations are in place, with a view to being put on the Romanian market, by carrying out appropriate tests: fire, acoustics, mechanics etc.
- Monitoring quality disputes together with the Technical Support Manager
- Maintain the collaboration and communication with other departments, including: Marketing and Communication
- Preparing and implementing internal and external technical training
- Participate in the setting up of PIM
This Is Who You Are
- University education in construction / building design field
- Self-managing, result oriented person
- Initiative , communication, planning and organisational
- Driving licence
- PC skills
- English and Romanian