Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Are you ready to challenge your marketing communications skills? Rockpanel offers you a great opportunity to join this global market leader and play a key role in defining their online marketing strategy!
This is who we are
Rockpanel is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced stone wool based cladding material providing freedom in the design of facades as well as detailing and applications around the roof.
This is the role
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for all marketing and communications efforts and executions in primarily France, but also Italy and Spain. This ranges from supporting, analysing, planning, co-ordinating, budgeting to reporting and executing both internal and external marketing communication activities. All in line with the overall marketing and communication strategy of Rockpanel. Besides working on Marketing Communications activities in the designated countries, the Marketing Communications Manager also works at Rockpanel HQ projects for all markets.
The position is in Roermond and you will report to the Director Marketing & Business Development. The main tasks and responsibilities also include:
- Working on global campaigns and topics. These are set by the MT and for a large part form the outlines for what will happen in Rockpanel countries.
- Keeping documentation and additional content up to date such as price lists, architect guides, product data sheets and specific product documentation is also part of this.
- Representing the Rockpanel marketing and communications in designated countries. You are the direct sparring partner and contact point of the local Business Manager/Business Director
- Together with the Business Manager, you continuously and proactively set up and maintain MarCom campaigns to support the local sales team. One of the main KPI’s in this task is the amount of sales leads these efforts produce.
- Together with the Business Manager and Marketing Director you set up a yearly high MarCom plan. This is done after an extensive analysis of the designated countries.
- Continuously performing a monthly competitor analysis both from online and offline perspective and use these insights to create better awareness in the MarCom team.
- You take a proactive role in country sales meetings and pitch new ideas and MarCom info to the sales team.
- You maintain your knowledge of the specific countries with frequent customer visits together with the sales team. This information is passed through to your colleagues in the MarCom team at Rockpanel to use in various communication efforts and tools. This also means an extensive competitor analysis.
- Together with the MarCom team you chose various types of content that you can use in your countries in various channels and outings. One of the main channels are partner websites where Rockpanel is presented. Together with the partner websites and the MarCom team, you set up a planning and strategy to ensure the produced content is communicated in the best way
- Together with the MarCom team, you implement the social media strategy for your countries. Together with the content manager and traffic manager, you set up a rolling month calendar for your countries.
- co-ordination of press communications and PR planning, plus responsible for participation and setting up local exhibitions and customer events.
- To strengthen the bonds with our mother brand, you are responsible for strengthening the bond with ROCKWOOL. Actively seek collaboration that can help Rockpanel both in brand awareness and direct sales leads.
- You are the bridge between Rockpanel and ROCKWOOL on various projects coming from ROCKWOOL International. Such as sustainability, CSR, communication calendars, etc.
This is what you offer
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in international marketing and communication
- You have minimal 5 years of working experience in marketing communications
- Excellent knowledge of the French language both verbal and in writing. Also, good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and in writing.
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing and social media
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong Project Manager skills
- Ability to write and revise commercial texts
This is what we offer
A challenging position within a very professional and ambitious company with high quality, innovative products. We are proud of our friendly culture where teamwork and a down to earth attitude are common.
For more detailed information about this position please contact Thomas Fabrie (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 63 20 18 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recognize yourself in this profile and in this challenge, please apply by sending an English version of your resume and cover letter below Apply