Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The Operations Team Lead will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager either for Bukit Raja plant operations.
Job Purpose & Scope
To lead, direct and coordinate shift–wise Operations activities by ensuring timely output within defined quality levels and requirements at a minimum cost through the effective and utilization of plant and manpower.
- Ensure that the manufacturing operations are managed efficiently and that they operate within budgeted operating costs and standards levels of performance.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of consumption of raw materials and of manufactured product to provide information for the calculation of operating costs and finished product inventory.
- Maintain an effective workforce in the production area through planned training programs and clear understanding of the requirements and objectives of each job.
- Promote good industrial relations between management and the workforce and ensure that safety and a high standard of housekeeping are given high priority.
- Motivate and develop staff within the production area and carry out annual performance assessments on all staff. Monitor on an on-going basis labor turnover, absenteeism, overtime with a view to recommend ways of reducing the above.
- Ensure adherence to safety at work
- Other key assignments and ad-hock projects as required
Potential Candidates Requirements
- At least Diploma/Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experiences in leading a team in the manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work of shifts
- Good leadership skills and able to make sound decision within the given authority
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Positions are open for Malaysian candidates only