Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
National Sales Manager (Merchant & DIY)
The National Account Manager is responsible for all sales, commercial & specification activities in the UK with respect to Sales-force activity towards the Merchant and DIY market place, to proactively develop sales and secure orders.
This is the role:
- Delivering constant double-digit growth per year of 35%+
- Working towards a profit growth of 10%+
- Positioning the company as No.1 preferred supplier
- Creating the best customer satisfaction in the industry
- Creating and developing a successful high performance sales team through the graduate scheme
- Delivering corporate initiatives with the objective of and achieving the strategic goals using a systematic approach whilst striving to achieve best practice results.
- ‘Best in class’ technical support to customers
- Budgets and profit for the sector
- National incentive plans, sales campaigns and activities in conjunction with the Commercial Director
- National & Regional sales strategies and the regional sales structure in conjunction with the Commercial Director
- New markets within the region
- Identification, coaching and development of talent within the team
- Best practice activities and results within ROCKWOOL
- Any other activities and goals set by the Head of Sales
- Work across all business units to deliver strategic goals
This is what you offer:
- Minimum of five years people-management experience
- Proven and successful track record in Sales/Marketing
- Experience in building sales channels and leading sales teams
- Proactive and well-organised with a special talent for executing strategies and ideas
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of managing sales with a CRM system
- Target, profit-driven and result-oriented
- Strong grasp of strategic and operational thinking
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills
- Confident self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate
- Able to work under pressure with a high level of self-motivation
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Willing and able to travel extensively within the region
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package
- Company car
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply