Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The Customer Service Specialist will manage the customer service functions by ensuring that orders, stock and movement of products are processed through the organization to fulfill customers’ orders most cost-effectively, as well as to uplift our level of customer service.
- Communicate effectively with all channels in relation to meeting customer’s requirement via emails, faxes,
- Work closely with Factory/supplier on non-standard products, e.g. special packaging, lamination, cut sizes,
- Collect orders through email / phone calls / faxes / salespersons and walk-in customers. Sell, plan, coordinate, schedule, deliver, credit control, etc.
- Arrange rental trucks and/or labour for huge/bulky orders which may have special delivery or on-site requirements.
- Obtain latest and updated prices for projects ; keeping close track of all customers’/resellers’ project orders and outstanding blanket orders
- Create new product codes and prices
- Handle customer complaints.
- Minimum Diploma level with minimum 5 years working experiences in customer service (B2B) within a manufacturing environment, preferably in building materials industry
- Good communication (written and spoken) skills and able to work independently under pressure
- Well-verse in MS Office and SAP system
- Experience in working with regional customers based and stakeholders
- Only candidates with legal working permission in Malaysia