Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Reporting to Marketing manager Balkan, you will be our new head of development and technical services who supervises and organizes the departments of technical support, campus and development. Your actions are mainly based in Romania, with occasional visits to Bulgaria. You may be brought to collaborate with other South Europe countries.
This is the role:
- Operational management of teams in accordance with procedures and people with a view to safety, development and fairness
- Maintain complete and up-to-date knowledge and skills on all product technical features and insulation/building market standards
- Ensure compliance with the law of products put on the market in coordination with factories.
- Detects potential opportunities and risks in future regulations and ensures competitive intelligence.
- Organizes the various actions needed to keep up with the evolution of technical regulations
- Responsible for the certification and qualification of insulating products for Romania, about the standards and regulations in place, with a view to being put on the Romanian market, by carrying out appropriate tests: fire, acoustics, mechanics.
- Take on the technical development of products and systems
- Ensuring the technical information disseminated by its departments to our customers
- Responsible for monitoring quality disputes
- Secures the technical knowledge of his team. In particular, being responsible for sharing technical information/knowledge within his department between different countries (standards, test results, products, installation, etc.).
- Assumes the collaboration and communication of its department with other departments, including: Marketing and Communication
- Provide technical assistance to customers (individuals, companies, distributors), sales forces and prescribing force
- Preparing and animating technical training
This is what you offer
- The fundamental knowledge of thermal, acoustic, fire, humidity
- Technical regulation of the building (DTU, professional rules, ...)
- Product performance of construction materials
- General knowledge of competing products
- General management and budget management skills
- English and Romanian language
Interested? Apply as soon as possible! Apply