Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation. Stone wool Insulation provides thermal protection along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings, so that you can spend time with your family having the peace of mind of a safe and energy efficient home.
This is the role:
- Behave and perform in a way which ensures that stakeholder relationships are managed in a professional and proactive manner in the key areas of:
- Product champion for selected product sector
- Customer satisfaction (internal and external)
- Telephony performance and personal productivity
- Accuracy of order input thereby minimising the need for credit and debit creation
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry developments and initiatives
- Proactively resolve issues
- Drive personal development
- Manage communication with potential, new and existing customers at the telephone, via email and face-to-face as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring that orders are processed accurately (including pricing amendments) and that customers are supported through the order placement and fulfilment process.
- Liaise with Distribution and Merchant sales team colleagues to ensure that customers receive a seamless and consistently high level of service.
- Demonstrate ownership of personal learning and development, to include thorough preparation for regular reviews and performance development reviews and proactively suggesting tailored training solutions.
- Develop professional relationships with customers, promoting a positive personal and company image which will promote long-term value-adding partnerships.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to getting things done within their own team and across the wider Customer Service team to support wider business needs.
- Identify projects and process improvement which can be undertaken to enhance the customer experience.
- Decisions regarding day to day order creation and/or amendments
This is what you offer:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Written and spoken English Language
- Experience using SAP
- Experience of resolving customer complaints
- Experience of working in the manufacturing / logistics industry
This is what we offer:
- Supported training
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Westfield Healthcare
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply