Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation. Stone wool Insulation provides thermal protection along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings, so that you can spend time with your family having the peace of mind of a safe and energy efficient home.
This is the role:
- Manage all phone and email contacts relating to a diverse range of technical and product enquiries, ensuring prompt, professional, industry leading service is delivered
- Provide customers with accurate and succinct information and calculation data. Provide support, advice and guidance, and exploit opportunities to generate additional or future business where possible
- Develop a high degree of technical expertise, with full accountability for ensuring that your knowledge of products, regulations, and the market is up to date and relevant.
- Provide one-to-one and group technical training to colleagues throughout the business as part of our commitment to employee skill development.
- Liaise with the commercial team to ensure that live project leads are passed to the relevant sales manager
- Conduct fire, thermal and acoustic demonstrations for colleagues and customers as required
This is what you offer:
- Experience and good track record of providing technical support and advice to internal and external customers.
- Good working knowledge of construction methods and building regulations
- Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings.
- High level of computer literacy
- Previous experience of working within a technical role
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to work as equally well in a team as on own initiative.
- Ideally understand how to calculate U-values.
This is what we offer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide Apply