Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
The Marketing Communication Specialist supports the marketing efforts in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the ROCKWOOL Group.
- Coordinating of campaigns and marketing activities aimed at building a competitive advantage of the ROCKWOOL brand in CZ and SK markets.
- Planning and supervising the implementation of the media plan (advertising and branch articles) in CZ and SK markets.
- Preparing and ensuring efficient implementation of campaigns and activities in the field of energy efficiency and acoustics as well as fire protection in the media, points of sale, the Internet and literature in CZ and SK markets.
- Running and coordinating work related to participation in trade fairs in CZ and SK markets.
- Ensuring the availability of printed and POS materials for ROCKWOOL customers in CZ and SK markets.
- Ensuring actions improving the exposure of ROCKWOOL products and materials in the distribution network in CZ and SK markets.
- Adapting marketing activities and optimization of promotional activities according to customer segmentation (with Sales Department) in terms of analysis of profitability and potential of cooperation in CZ and SK markets.
- Implementing and coordinating promotions and actions towards different target groups in CZ and SK markets
- Supervision over the budget of all communication activities in CZ and SK markets.
- Analyzing competition activities in CZ and SK markets in the area of sales promotion, researching and analyzing market trends based on available data.
- Evaluation of all realized marketing actions.
- Testing the level of customer satisfaction (preparing and coordinating corrective actions) in CZ and SK markets.
- Liaise with CEE Technical Advisory, CZ and SK Sales and CEE Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Cooperation with local marketing team in CZ and SK: Digital Specialist, Technical Marketing Specialist.
- Participating in planning and carrying out PR activities in the area of products and solutions, as well as in the area of energy efficiency, acoustics and fire protection in CZ and SK markets.
- Conducting social and communication campaigns in CZ and SK markets with close cooperation with Digital Specialist.
- Cooperation with the HR Department as part of building the internal image in the company.
- Establishing cooperation and maintaining positive relations with the company's partners such as advertising agencies, interactive, PR in CZ and SK markets.
- Regular reporting to the CEE Marketing Communication Manager regarding the implementation of the budget of costs and effects, planned and implemented activities.
- Performing other necessary tasks ordered by the superior.
- Taking all necessary decisions to implement the company policy, budgets, plans and objectives of RW - CEE and RW - CZ and SK within the assigned area of responsibility.
Required education and experiences
- University degree Marketing/Economy/Management (PR, communication is an advantage).
- At least 2 years’ experience on similar position.
- Good understanding of marketing communication tools.
- Understanding of technical building materials is an advantage.
- English language on the communication level (written and spoken, level B2).
- Ability to prepare and realize marketing projects incl. success evaluation.
- Very good personal presentation and team player.
- Very good in Czech language grammar (Slovak language is an advantage).
- Initiative, creative, loyal and the accurate person.
- Strong in dynamic and stress situations.
- Personal and professional growth in a multinational company with a long-term perspective.
- Contribution to language courses.
- Catering allowance.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
Contact and application
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please send us your structured CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also www.rockwool.com/jobs where you can also submit your application .
By replying to this advertisement and submitting your CV and any other personal information, you agree to the processing and retention of your personal data in accordance with Act 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. Apply