Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) in Poznań is a multi functional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process, cross – processes (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
This is the role:
Within this role you will act as a Marketing automation consultant, working primarily with the Marketo solution.
Apart from working closely with a a range of business stakeholders, such as the Product Owner, Service Manager, Super Users and the wider Digital Marketing communities you will also cooperate with the ROCKWOOL Groups Marketing department, who will define the vision, prioritize needs and oversee the development of the Marketing solutions, driving business value across the wider ROCKWOOL Group.
Key Result Areas
- Support, maintain and develop the Marketo platform to support the global digitalization goals
- Meet the SLA targets for resolved service incidents and problems
- Meet projects deadlines (when involved in projects)
- Show customer focus in all areas at all time
- Responsible for driving and supporting the technical & functional development of Marketo.
- Responsible for supporting the integration to/of other platforms.
- Provide suggestions for improvement, alignment and optimization of processes on Marketo.
- Driving the best technical designs.
- Testing and documenting processes & solutions implemented in Marketo and keep these up to date.
- Establishing, promoting and ensuring adoption of technical guidelines, standards, best practices.
- Responsible for trainings key marketing users in Marketo.
- Responsible for ensuring that the development team applies correct technology.
- Responsible on coordination defects wit Supplier and ensures follow till case is completed/solved.
- Use synergies and benefit from experiences from already implemented projects / sprints.
- Run Devops in Devop (scrum) team.
This is what you offer
- 3 to 6+ years of hands-on experience in Marketo [Certification preferred but not required]
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and in writing).
- Expertise in maintaining Marketo integration with CRM systems like Salesforce, MS Dynamics etc.
- Expertise in Marketo Launchpoint and integration of third-party systems with Marketo.
- Knowledge of Marketo Field Management and Marketo API capabilities.
- Knowledge in Marketo Core Concepts including Engagement Programs, Event Programs, Email Programs, Smart Campaigns, List imports, Smart Lists, Forms, Landing Pages and Emails etc.
- Knowledge in B2B Marketing concepts like lead scoring, Lead life cycle management, lead nurturing and data cleansing.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and attention to details; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills, project and time management skills, ability to work in teams
- Engage periodically with key technology partners to plan for enough capacity and to be aware of upcoming new features / provide guidance (relevance and timeframe) to customer
- Knowledge of Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality software including but not limited to Continues Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews.
- Agile mindset and Scrum framework, the DevOps approach.
- Ability to easily change direction based on lessons learnt or changed circumstances (adaptability).
- Open mind and positive can-do attitude.
- Initiative and ability to work without close supervision.
- Internal drive for technical excellence.
- Certification preferred but not required
- Experienced working in international organisation on multiple projects/tasks
- Able to fix the design code issues
- Able to design plugins, solutions, and workflows
- Ambition to develop career within ROCKWOOL
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 250+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button). Apply