Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Business Development Manager
ROCKWOOL UK are seeking a Business Development Manager to join the Commercial Team.
This is the role:
- To develop the Rockwool business within S-E England, building on existing relationships as well as developing new relationships with cladders, contractors and developers
- To convert specification opportunities and leads to order placement and liaise with ASM’s to defend specification whilst developing price
- To realise volume and invoice sales against the regional budget as set out by the line manager during the current period
- To deliver the sales target for your region on all accounts
- To promote ROCKWOOL branding to target groups
- To report directly to the National Sales Manager and contribute towards their activity and the accomplishment area and UK sales budgets
- ‘Own the Region’ - to develop strategies and account plans to capitalise on market opportunities e.g. target customers, customer segments, key accounts and key projects within their defined geographical territory
- To work closely with the ROCKWOOL UK Marketing team to ensure we are correctly promoting the brand and products
- To understand and promote all technical details of the ROCKWOOL product range and to understand current legislation and its effect on your business locally and nationally
- To achieve business growth targets and turnover that will be based on personal objectives and the overall ROCKWOOL UKI Sales team budgets
- To undertake requests for information etc. from Key Account Managers or ROCKWOOL Management
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity
- Manage and develop BDM team member on your region
This is what you offer:
- Significant experience in the construction industry, specifically within the contractor sector
- IT literate with experience of power point, word and excel spread sheet and CRM systems
- To be able to competently use the CRM system employed by Rockwool in order to manage key information in the area in relation to opportunities with our customer base
- The ability to communicate at all levels with key external and internal stake holders in order to convey confidence in the Rockwool and Rockwool brands
- Demonstrable success in sales and negotiation and competent in a specification route to market sales process, with some industry related background experience
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Company car
- Westfield Health
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Follow the link below to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply