Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Purpose and Scope
This position is critical to the efficient implementation of Capital Investment & Operational improvement Projects and will require an individual with a sound Electrical & Software Engineering knowledge both practical & analytical. Experience of all areas of the Factory would be an advantage but is not essential for the right candidate.
- Provide Electrical and Software assistance to the Factory Organisation in a Project Capacity
- To work on and deliver several critical Projects at any one time
- Have expert knowledge of electrical and software standards and apply this working on a range of Capital Expenditure, Maintenance & Production related Projects
- Be effective at Managing Projects from initial conception through to completion & handover, meeting the critical goals of the Project
- Manage contractors ensuring all works are carried out the all relevant Factory Safety requirements to time and to budget
- Manage Project monetary budgets and benchmark on going costs against approved funding
- Thorough in project executions making sure all relevant documentation is prepared and made available to the Factory Organisation
- Be of a Team orientated disposition and be active in the design and decision making aspect of all Projects working towards solutions aligned to customer expectations
This is what you offer
- Self-motivated individual, a good team player who is looking for a role in Project Management within the Factory organisation.
- Must have proven Electrical Engineer experience and, most importantly, can demonstrate they have the necessary self-drive, structured work approach, aptitude & resilience to fulfil the requirements of this challenging Project Engineering role
- Will relish the opportunity to work on multiple Projects, this will include Capex, Maintenance & Process driven Projects with the focus on achieving the agreed goals on time and within financial constraints
- Academic Qualifications in Electrical Engineering are a distinct advantage in fulfilling this role
- Must actively engage in the ROPEX culture and assist in developing this further within the scope of the Project Engineer role, (including use of A3 problem solving tools, etc.).
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both written & verbal across all levels within the Factory organisation and have the professionalism to expand this across key Group Engineering functions
- Have good IT Skills (Excel, Word, etc.), proficiency with ELCAD, Siemens S7, & Lenze Software systems, and being able to demonstrate the ability to design software systems will be a distinct advantage for this role
- Must demonstrate a passion for change and be goal driven
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Westfield Health
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Follow the link below to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply