Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Logistic and Warehouse Manager - Melaka will be responsible for an efficient & effective logistic & warehouse management in our Melaka plant.
He/She shall provide leadership and operation skills in overall logistic & warehouse management to the team, whilst entails smooth departmental operations.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the finished goods (FG) inventory management, transportation management, people and equipment deployment;
- Responsible for the smooth process workflow coordination as per production schedule and to ensure the right product of the right quantity and quality is loaded/delivered to the right customer at the right time;
- Establish effective communication within and inter departments to provide clear direction and information to all;
- Ensure everyone in the team and the external suppliers are adhering to the ROCKWOOL Safety and Hoke procedures at all time, and to maintain a safe and clean working place;
- Improvement in ISO 9001;
- Responsible for continuous improvement on the current process, team competency and development and cost saving initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Logistic and Warehouse Management or Business Management or other equivalent fields;
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the same position and knowledge in Supply Chain will be an added advantage;
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all level within the organisation and external as well;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work longer hours to accomplish goals and target given;
- Broad range of thinking skills from vision and strategy definition to the attention to detail required for analysing data;
- Written and spoken English Language to a high professional business level.
- This position is based permanently in Melaka - Ayer Keroh