Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Maintenance Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring maintenance operation and scheduled preventative maintenance are maintained with higher efficient and effective, minimize maintenance expenditure and maintenance cost control especially in expandable items and spare parts, promoting cost conscious among employees, and build up good relationship and communication to relevant departments, with focus to propel maintenance efficiency to higher level.
- Responsible to plan, organize, supervise, and follow up mechanical maintenance operation routine and mechanical preventative maintenance tasks.
- Analyze and identify machineries problems through daily routine checking and preventative maintenance record inclusive in finding best possible solution
- Ensure all mechanical maintenance checklists and reports are being up dated, accurate and reliable
- Responsible preparing and following up for all counter measures and troubleshooting activities and being well documented and being kept accordingly.
- Ensure ISO requirements including procedures and documents are being well maintained and being closely followed up
- Responsible to ensure completed mechanical works or tasks have been conducted effectively and efficiently in minimizing maintenance cost
- Ensure all mechanical equipment’s or tools are always being safeguarded in good order and condition
- Conduct on job training (OJT) regularly to continuously improving skill and knowledge of subordinates
- Maintain good relationship and communication for all relevant departments in order to gain their cooperation in continual decreasing downtime
- Provide technical advises to relevant departments for continuous improvement and strengthening preventative maintenance
- Responsible in delivering reliable information to relevant departments on time needed or tools needed if downtime occurs or doing preventative maintenance.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder with minimum 3-5 years working experience in Manufacturing/ Heavy Industry.
- Have a strong technical knowledge.
- Familiar with maintenance operation and preventative maintenance
- Knowledgeable in Safety, Health and Environmental management.
- Proficient in English language in both written and spoken.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Analytical abilities and flexible to work late at times at machine breakdowns and meeting.
- Able to work in shift.
- Only applicable for Malaysian candidates.