Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Rockfon is a part of the ROCKWOOL Group and we specialise in providing customers with a complete ceiling system offer, combining acoustic stone wool ceiling panels with Chicago Metallic suspension grid systems and various accessories.
Our noise absorbing ceiling and wall systems are a fast and simple way to create beautiful, comfortable spaces. Easy to install and durable, they protect people from noise and the spread of fire while making a constructive contribution toward a sustainable future.
Job Purpose & Scope
- Assist Regional marketing manager in the execution of the marketing plans
- Prepare content of marketing documents: copywriting, translating, re-writing
- Prepares briefs for internal/external suppliers in relation to marketing communication projects
- Executes the marketing communication plan as set out by the regional marketing manager and coordinate actions to reach the relevant targets.
Key Result Areas
- Assist the Regional marketing manager to achieve the goals of the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate marketing communication activities and supports regional marketing manager and sales team
- Secure in updating marketing colleteral s.a. datasheets and brochure as well as web implementations at the desired deadline.
- Ensure that all central updates of datasheets and brochures are implemented in print and web at the desired deadline
- Execute marketing communication projects in accordance with the regional marketing manager
- Pro-actively manages social media channels in line with the marketing plan
- Organisation skills in events and coordination of press releases
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Assist regional marketing manager in marketing communication activities
- Coordination within local market on translation, proof reading of local and global campaigns
- Responsible for distribution of material and samples to the sales force
- Identification of projects to be photographed, obtain authorisations and organise logistics for photo shoot, and get pictures on BrandPortal
- Advertising (print and web) and assist regional marketing manager in writing content
- Coordination of channel programmes
- Ensure creation and production of new tools in line with regional marketing manager
- Ensure permanent accuracy of information on website, soc med, referencing
- Manage point-of-sales material
- Check compliance of tools with Rockfon's graphic standards
- Coordinate external suppliers (press release agency printer, ads)
- Manage samples and link to leads (storage, packaging, sending)
- Perform miscellaneous marketing related activities (giveaways, display, making presentations,…)
This is what you offer
- Relevant experience within marketing, preferably in a business-to-business or construction related industry
- Experience in managing and coordinating campaigns
- Good level of independence
- Able to manage numerous assignments at the same time and not loose sight of the original goal.
- Great communication skills and experience with copywriting
- Perfect knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willing to learn and going the extra mile
- Knowledge of modern digital marketing techniques
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits such as 30 days annual leave and pension
- Great working environment
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Follow the link below to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide. Apply