Being an ambassador for our products
You play an important role in putting our solutions in the spotlight and revealing the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions to the right stakeholders and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. Your contribution will make a great impact – driving product innovations for tomorrow's built environment. Being challenged in your everyday work and having a variety of touchpoints – locally and globally – will make you grow with us.
We are looking for an experienced Brand & Marketing Manager to help us manage and grow the Parafon brand, marketing and communications. You will manage the Parafon brand across borders & languages, work with the commercial teams to identify marketing and business operations and ensure that all marketing & communications materials and channels are kept up to date.
More specifically, you will:
- Establish and grow Parafon brand by creating Parafon brand architecture (e.g. the brand guidelines, identity, messaging, naming conventions, segment and audience comms) and ensure the alignment to the strategy of Parafon
- Create annual marketing plan for Parafon together with the Parafon commercial organization and central marketing team including product launches, campaigns and communication materials. Execute the plans per timeline, budget and agreed targets.
- Manage digital, design and content marketing projects for Parafon. Implement these projects together with the central marketing team and commercial organization.
- Develop and define a strong offline and online presence of Parafon for relevant target groups.
- Support the Parafon commercial team with lead generation, project management for events, product launches, commercial documents and presentations.
- Investigate and advise on relevant market trends and developments (competition / distribution / market) by continuously meeting with key players in our industry externally and internally.
This is what you offer:
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience within marketing and communications
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related business fields.
- Ability to use a global mindset and think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
- Strong project manager
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing and social media
- Affinity with the building industry
- Conceptually strong, striving for innovation and continuous improvement
- Pragmatic and result oriented approach.
- You can independently make strategic proposals for your areas
- Fluent in Finnish or Swedish and fluent in English.
- Ability travel up to 20-30% of time.
As a person, you:
- Are a result oriented team player
- Take the lead and the initiative
- Have a structured mindset
- Are positive and open minded
Place of work:
If you want to know more, please contact Nicklas Eisland-Schmidt, HR Partner, at email@example.com. Apply
Please submit your application in English via the below link before 10th of April 2020.