Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poland is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for ROCKWOOL group entities.
RGBS portfolio in the financial area covers Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report, Master Data and Banking & Treasury. We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
This is the role
- Customer-oriented support for incoming queries and issues related to T&E processes;
- Administrative tasks;
- Working with accounting IT systems;
This is what you offer
- Ideally after second year of Bachelor studies;
- Familiarity with MS Excel;
- English - intermediate;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
This is what we offer
- Paid Internship (for 4 months and longer);
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional benefits available at the office, company events;
- International environment;
- Dedicated induction and trainings;
- Possibility to extend employment after internship;
- City center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center.
Interested? Please apply with CV in English – click “Apply” button Apply