Being an ambassador for our products
You play an important role in putting our solutions in the spotlight and revealing the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions to the right stakeholders and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. Your contribution will make a great impact – driving product innovations for tomorrow's built environment. Being challenged in your everyday work and having a variety of touchpoints – locally and globally – will make you grow with us.
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Based out of ROCKWOOL’s newest and most advanced stone wool facility in North America, the The Director of Product Management manages the product strategy and activities for the full assortment of ROCKWOOL Insulation products in the US & Canada. This position is responsible for segment strategy, and product lifecycle management including, new market, product, segment and application development.
This position reports directly to the Vice President Marketing & Business Development. Directly reporting to this position include two Product Managers and Product Specialist.
Key Result Areas
- Full product lifecycle management including defining the short- and long-term strategic direction for product development & optimization and product exit strategies.
- Driver of new market, segment and application strategies and tactics for all RW-NA insulation product categories (excludes RW-TI)
- US & Canada business insights including competitive and GAP analysis, market needs & trends, financial analysis and pricing recommendations.
This is what you offer:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in sales, marketing or product management
- Business, Engineering or Architectural Degree (master’s degree an asset)
- Extensive experience within the building materials market
- Technically knowledgeable
- Strong people management and ability to build teams
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experienced and highly skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking and trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with business systems: SAP is preferred
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume. Apply