Being an ambassador for our products
You play an important role in putting our solutions in the spotlight and revealing the secrets behind modern living. Addressing the key benefits of our solutions to the right stakeholders and conveying their sustainable benefits is vital for ROCKWOOL’s continuous growth. Your contribution will make a great impact – driving product innovations for tomorrow's built environment. Being challenged in your everyday work and having a variety of touchpoints – locally and globally – will make you grow with us.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) in Poznań is a multi-functional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process, cross – processes (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
This is the role
Marketing Design Team Leader will be responsible for creating an output, maintaining standards for all communications and the ROCKWOOL brand integrity through effective management of our Marketing team.
- Assign and prioritize briefs to the Graphic Designers team;
- Set and manage expectations around work allocation;
- Support Graphic Designers team to manage their time effectively in order to meet the requirements of the business;
- Quality control of Graphic Designers team creative outputs in line with brand standards - including proofing and reviewing deliverables and project processes;
- Manage cross teams initiatives to enhance employee relations and build Marketing team spirit;
- Support Graphic Designers team to ensure their skills remain up to date;
- Engage with customers in the business to ensure correct prioritization of tasks, adjustment of deadlines, and to resolve issues related to quality and customer expectations.
This is what you offer
- Min. 4 years of work experience in an international and matrix environment and people management experience;
- Ability to represent and communicate art direction with supporting data/strategy;
- Change Management experience would be an asset;
- Expert level in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details;
- Results and customer orientated, analytical mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 300+ employees, you become a part of the people-centric work environment in a Danish company with a comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity-based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button). Apply