Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
We are located in Poznan, Poland.
This is the role
- Support any of the Account Receivable teams (Dunning, Payment Allocation & Credit);
- Ensure to contact all customers in overdue assigned to you – Untouched receivables;
- Claim Handling: close cooperation with customer’s services departments and sales teams to solve customers’ disputes;
- Prepare overdue reports on regular basis;
- Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external);
This is what you offer
- Ideally after second year of Bachelor studies;
- Availability to work at least between 20 and 35 hours per week;
- Fluent in English Language (Speaking - Writing) and Spanish Language (Speaking - Writing);
- Familiarity of MS Excel and PowerPoint + SAP will be beneficial;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
This is what we offer
- Paid Internship;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional benefits available at the office, company events;
- International environment;
- Dedicated induction and training;
- Possibility to extend employment after internship;
- City center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center.
By joining our team of 300+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center. On the accounting side we have just finished the transition phase entering a new operational excellence chapter.
Please apply with CV in English – click “Apply” button.