Rockfon, part of ROCKWOOL group, is a global company supplying acoustic ceiling solutions made of stone wool for companies, schools and hospitals. The local marketing team is looking for a Norwegian or Swedish speaking student who will focus on improving the SEO and creating engaging content to the SoMe content plan. We operate on the B2B market with clients such as architects and installers.
The student worker supports in marketing communication activities with the main goal to increase brand awareness and preference throughout the value chain for our global Rockfon brand.
This is with the idea to drive traffic to our web pages, win conversions and turn prospects towards loyal customers by supporting our sales teams in activation and nurturing new leads to grow and win shares. Rockfon has a strong focus on digitalization but also offline marketing activation to ensure we cover all relevant channels.
The student worker also ensures that the sales teams have the needed sales enablement package focused on the available products and services. Close cooperation with the diverse Marketing Nordics team and the Nordic Marketing Manager, Ann Charlott Lade.
What you offer:
· Graduate student or last year on BA within the field of Communication or Marketing
· Fluency in spoken and written English + in Norwegian or Swedish
· Affinity with Excel, PowerPoint and easily picks up new tools
· Pragmatic executor who get motivated by getting things done
· Excellent communication skills and a team player
· Flexible in time but can work up to 24 hours a week
What will we offer:
· A variety of Marketing and Communication task including offline and online marketing, from doing design work to supporting into execution of digital strategies
· Experience in a company with high-quality, innovative and sustainable products.
· A good working atmosphere in an international, inspiring and dynamic work environment with headquarters in Denmark but colleagues all around the globe
· You will be working within a professional and ambitious department where there is much room for entrepreneurship and personal development
Place of work:
140 DKK (Graduate) / 130 DKK (BA)
Please apply via the apply link before 1st of December 2020.
In case of any questions, reach out to Katja Rundqvist, Marketing Coordinator, via email@example.com