Synchronizing flows from manufacturing to distribution
Our global team aims to support our customers most efficiently, ensuring a great customer experience while harmonizing our internal processes – from the factory floor and warehouse to product distribution. Being a large organization with high volumes, we play an important role in leaving a sustainable footprint. Whether you work in a strategic or operational role, you will be working in a team-oriented and dynamic environment with a strong customer focus. You will take part in transforming our supply chain towards a digital future.
POSITION: S&OP Analyst
This is the role:
This position reports directly to the Supply Planning Manager and will be based out of our office in Milton, ON. The objective of the S&OP Analyst is to drive all steps of the monthly S&OP for ROCKWOOL and Sister Operating Companies, presenting the management team with the proper scenarios that will allow for better decision making for cost, supply and demand.
Key Result Areas
- Establish S&OP processes and tools to ensure better alignment and coordination between functions. Develop a monthly repeatable process that aligns demand and supply and enables long term planning.
- Develop, track and report key metrics for the business to monitor the effectiveness of process decisions and identify gaps, root causes and process improvements.
- Champion the network optimization tool implementation (SAP IBP) in North America, and include information in regular S&OP cycles for better decision making.
This is what you offer:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience of supply, demand or financial planning experience in a complex, multi-site, growth oriented manufacturing organization
- Expert in field of integrated supply chain planning, with strong track record of delivering sustainable long-term business enhancements and efficiencies
- Experience with SAP and IBP SAP module would be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, experience with another advanced analytical tools such as Python, or Tableau would be considered an asset.
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package. ROCKWOOL is an accessible employer.
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume.
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team! Apply