This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
This is the role
• Maintenance of internal controls (own processes);
• Everyday contact over the phone an e-mail with customers;
• Prepare and send Dunning letters to customers in overdue;
• Compliant handling of the Accounts Receivable processes;
• Comply with internal policies, SLA and external legislation;
• Support on the reporting and closing activities;
• Identifying potential process improvements;
• Extract and prepare overdue reports as per request and ensure the correct and appropriate comments on each case;
• Support TL on the overdue review calls with Finance teams;
• Support and Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external);
• Identify potential process improvements;
• Manage stakeholder relationships;
This is what you offer
• University graduate;
• Experience in Accounting processes (including dunning), additional experience in Customer Service will be a plus;
• German and English language is a must – another European language will be an asset;
• Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial, User of MS Excel;
• Possess analytical and communication skills;
• Open to learn new processes;
• Customer oriented (internal and external);
• Team player.
By joining our team of 300+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
Apart from the above we guarantee job security, opportunity to take part in transition processes from entities located in UE, creative work by improving the processes you will be dealing with daily and the possibility to grow in an organic manner via hands-on experience and day-to-day challenges in a new, greenfield organization. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters. Interested?
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (Apply button).