Turning stone into remarkable products
Transforming natural resources into high-quality stone wool products puts you at the center of what makes ROCKWOOL successful in its industry. In our technologically-advanced production environment, you work closely with skilled colleagues who all strive to improve and optimize our manufacturing processes. You are offered the opportunity to work in an organization which cares about its employees and has a people-driven culture.
This is the Role:
The Maintenance Supervisor reports directly to the Maintenance Manager, and reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor:are all shift/ day mechanics including spinner rebuild areas, machinists and all mechanical contractors.
The responsibility of the Maintenance Supervisor is to effectively plan and organize the workload of the mechanical maintenance personnel, to resolve any recurring mechanical problems with a view to maximizing equipment availability time and to work this into agreed budgets and within health and safety standards. You will also plan and organize all activities and purchases pertaining to mechanical maintenance or projects.
Main Job Tasks
- Plan and organize the work of the mechanical maintenance department.
- Ensure that the department operates within the agreed budget.
- To promote high standards of health and safety.
- To ensure that the personnel work in and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Investigate and resolve recurring mechanical problems.
This is what you offer:
- Recognized Engineering or licensed industrial maintenance experience and qualifications.
- Practical experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Good people and training skills.
- Drive, commitment and high energy.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Project management experience.
Please apply by sending an English version of your resume. ROCKWOOL is an accessible employer.