Achieving customer excellence and growth
Being the critical link between ROCKWOOL and our customers, you ensure they are presented with stone wool solutions that help to address their challenges and make a difference to people’s everyday lives. Working in a company with a great product portfolio, a strong market position and high ethical standards, you will be able to achieve customer excellence and contribute to our continued growth. In return, we make sure to provide you with challenges, development, training and career opportunities.
ROCKPANEL UK are currently looking for a Business Manager UK & Ireland to lead their busy team. Please see details of the role below.
Job Purpose & Scope
The Business Manager UK & Ireland is responsible for developing the Rockpanel sales volume in his region in line with the ROCKWOOL policies and the annual country sales plan and lead the UK team of Area Sales Managers and Inside Sales.
Key Result Areas, Key Responsibilities & Job Content
- Lead the UK sales team and act as a role model via implementing the Sales Management process and improving Sales Excellence based on clear KPI’s and follow-up.
- Responsible for the realization of the sales-growth objectives of the team and own (smaller) region and/or accounts.
- Contribute personally to realize sales targets in terms of M2, turnover (-growth), market share, price increase and contribution margin by doing sales yourself (projects and account planning).
- Setting up and realization of yearly country and own area account plan and support area sales managers to define area account plans for the remaining regions.
- Builds strong relationships based on the RP principles and values with the main stakeholders in the building process.
- Manages the sales process through the CRM system and ensures that the team works accordingly based on monthly evaluation via reporting and bilats.
- Supports the BD in the development of the yearly Sales and Plan and in cooperation with Mkt the yearly Marketing Plan.
- Safeguarding and developing market potential; short and long term signalling of trends and initiating product development/entrepreneurship.
- Explores and identifies new areas of growth with the boundaries of the strategy (3YR plan).
- Capable of managing or participating in Group/OPCO projects.
- Evaluate the market and support and update the Business Director to be able to predict the business. Communicate on activities within the sales area on regularly base via reports.
- Signalize market trends and keep the organization informed.
- Supports the BD in preparing the UK content of the planning sessions including the budget session.
- Setting up and realization of yearly planning and budgets for the realization of defined goals in terms of M2, turnover (- growth), market share and such as optimising margins.
- Act as a playing coach by developing, maintaining and extending meaningful commercial relationships with customers, façade builders, contractors, architects, housing associations, and distributers.
- Develop, manage and facilitate sales employees to enable them to reach their goals in line with the sales and marketing plan and in line with the strategy. Focus on ROI of Inside Sales as being a rather new sales function that needs to pay-off in visible results via concrete KPI follow-up.
- Supports the BD in setting clear business goals for the team and individuals and manages the team in the light of the values and principles of the ROCKWOOL Way.
- Understands the principles of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Contribute pro-actively to Business Managers Best Practice sessions in order to increase our sales excellence performance.
This is what you offer:
- A higher vocational or university degree.
- 5 years’ sales experience and more than 2 years of sales management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- A proven ability in people and sales management, preferable with a background in the building industry.
- Capable of developing employees through the use of the company’s Performance Management system.
- Sensitive to the sales process and dynamics related to an esthetical and technical product
- Project Management skills.
This is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Private medical insurance & Cashback healthcare scheme
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us improving modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Closing Date: 17th January 2021 Apply