- Sales in 2018 reached EUR 2,671 million, a growth of 14.7 percent in local currencies including acquisitions, which contributed 2.7 percentage points. The negative currency impact was 2.2 percentage points.
- In Q4 2018, sales increased 11.1 percent in local currencies and reached EUR 709 million.
- EBIT in 2018 ended at EUR 341 million, an increase of 33 percent, with a 12.8 percent EBIT margin, up 2.0 percentage points from last year.
- EBIT in Q4 2018 reached EUR 83 million, an increase of 15 percent and an EBIT margin of 11.7 percent, up 0.5 percentage points from last year.
- Net profit for the year reached EUR 265 million an improvement of EUR 51 million compared to last year.
- Investments for the year totalled EUR 222 million excluding acquisitions and proceeds from sale of listed equities, primarily from the capacity expansions in Poland, Romania and the United States.
- Free cash flow ended the year at EUR 196 million against EUR 167 million for 2017.
- Annualised return on invested capital reached 22.8 percent compared to 17.9 percent last year, driven by higher operational earnings.
- The proposed dividend per share is DKK 29.90, up from DKK 24.10 last year.
- Growth in net sales is expected to be 4-8 percent in local currencies.
- EBIT margin around 12 percent.
- Investment level around EUR 330 million