- Investments for the year totalled EUR 400 million, primarily from capacity expansions.
- Free cash flow ended the year at EUR 2 million against EUR 196 million for 2018.
- Annualised return on invested capital reached 21.7 percent compared to 22.8 percent in 2018, due to higher investments.
- The proposed dividend per share is DKK 32.00, up from DKK 29.90 last year.
- A share buy-back programme up to an amount of EUR 80 million, commencing on 6 February 2020.
- Low single-digit sales growth in local currencies.
- EBIT margin around 12 percent, comparable to 2019 when adjusting for the additional depreciation and the start-up costs in Norway and Germany.
- Investment level around EUR 400 million excluding acquisitions.
For further details please refer to the Annual Report 2019.