Creating value in the heart of the business
As part of our team, you will be operating at the core of our business, where your financial skills will lead to better decision-making throughout the entire value chain. Together, we make our business run smoothly and contribute to our company’s development and growth. Within your field, you can work on a variety of assignments with a high level of responsibility – from reporting and analyzing business performance to ensuring bills are paid. You will be exposed to projects that develop your skills and allow you to progress your career.
POSITION: AP Administrator
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of vendor payments and various spreadsheets analysis. You will provide professional, customer-oriented, informative, and friendly telephone answering and reception service.
Key Results Areas:
- Review invoices for accuracy and coding, matching invoices to purchase orders in SAP
- Ensure proper authorization for payment and adherence to Company purchasing & payable procedures in Basware.
- Co-ordinate with vendors and internal partners regarding processing, payments and other related enquiries.
- Assist with month/quarter/year end procedures & analysis including journal entries where necessary.
- Backup (payment runs) and support other roles in the Finance department as required.
- Reception duties: Operate phone system to route calls, receive and direct visitors, maintain visitor log-book and security badge procedure, sort mail, stock office supplies, coordinate on-line preparation of parcel delivery and pickup by courier services. Prepare cheques for mail and pick-up mail offsite.
- Assist with managing Facilities email requests, working closely with Facilities Coordinator.
This is what you offer:
- Post-Secondary Education in a relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience
- Experience with computerized accounts payable.
- Good working knowledge of SAP ECC Accounts Payable module, 3 – way match and its integration to GL, MM modules is preferred.
- Strong level of skills in MS Office; including Outlook, Word and specifically Excel.
- High level Multi-tasking skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize work with specific focus on deadlines
- High level of input accuracy and speed.
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent in English. French is an asset.
- Experience with Skype for Business, Competella or similar phone system
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with a 15-minute morning and afternoon break and a one-hour lunch
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume.
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!