Are you an aspiring graphic designer? Spend your free time doodling away the days? Or perhaps you’re just a huge fan of Team ROCKWOOL Racing, with a creative flair?
Well, if so, this competition is the one for you! We’re offering you the chance to create your own design for Team ROCKWOOL Racing’s foiling GC32 training boat – and win some high-quality fan gear in the process!
The winning design will inspire the actual design of the GC32 boat for Team ROCKWOOL Racing’s training for SailGP Season 2, and participation in the GC32 Racing Tour in 2021. All you have to do is to create a design either by hand or by using your favourite device, and submit it to us. A panel of Team ROCKWOOL Racing athletes and ROCKWOOL employees will select the best design, and if it’s yours, you’ll receive a full set of Team ROCKWOOL Racing sailing gear and merchandise… and the chance to see your design take to the ocean in 2021!
How to participate
To participate, you need to do the following:
- Download the design template from this page. The template is available as both a print-out and a digital file ready for design based on your preference.
- Use your imagination to design an inspiring, awesome and jaw-dropping design for the GC32 boat using either pens, crayons or top-notch design software.
- Submit your final design as either an image file or PDF document to email@example.com. Please include “GC32 design competition” in the subject line.
Multiple entries are allowed: You are allowed to submit as many designs as you wish. If you are submitting multiple designs in a single e-mail, please make sure to state this clearly.
Please note that submitting multiple designs will not necessarily increase your chances of winning. The winner is selected based on the quality of the design and not selected by random draw. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for more detail.
Here are a few pointers to get you going with your design and to make sure your design will be as close to a realistic final design as possible:
- The Danish flag must be included on the sail in the position shown and cannot be moved or altered in any way.
- The sails base colour is black, so incorporating that into your design will make it easier to replicate on the actual boat.
- The foils are black, and the colour cannot be changed.
- The design must include the Team ROCKWOOL Racing logo.
What is Team ROCKWOOL Racing
Created to support Denmark’s participation in SailGP, Team ROCKWOOL Racing delivered a range of activities in the summer of 2020, including training camps, guest sailing, record attempts and #ROCKTheBoat Youth Academies.
In 2021, the team will join the GC32 Racing Tour circuit to further develop its foiling experience in racing conditions, with action set to take place in France, Italy, Portugal, plus one, as-yet-unconfirmed venue.